What to say about 2011.
For some, it may have been a good year. Maybe great or even amazing. And you will sadly bid it farewell.
For others, myself included, it stunk. Wasn’t great. I must remain grateful however that it certainly could have been worse. I still will gladly be saying “Goodbye”.
And I may even throw in a “Good Riddence” for good measure.
Then I will spit on the floor and stomp up to bed.
Ok, so I won’t spit on the floor. But I’ll want to.
But, I feel I must start on a positive note. Get my priorities straight and set some goals.
I strongly believe sharing your goals immediately makes you accountable for them.
So, here are my twelve goals for 2012, in no particular order.
1. Be more creative in the kitchen
2. Take this blog to a new level
3. Spend more play time with my family
4. Simplify, organize and become more thrifty
5. Say 12 nice things to myself everyday
6. Volunteer with my children
7. Run a race
8. Take a style risk
9. Send twelve dozen cookies to troops overseas
10. Plant a vegetable and herb garden
11. Take more pictures
12. Go to Disneyworld
So, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!
Wishing you a safe, healthy, prosperous 2012!