Happy Monday everyone! Last week I shared about new format, schedules and structure. More writing is one improvement I want to make. So today I’m just going to share a little bit about me. So, here’s some useless information I thought I’d pass on! I wonder if my friends know all this? Hmmm.
1. I dream of being famous, but hate being in the spotlight
2. I’ve been gray since I was 20, but you’d never know it.
3. I hate easy listening music.
4. Growing up, I wanted to be a marine biologist, until I got a scare in a riptide and now I won’t go in the ocean past my knees.
5. When I was 12 I climbed Mt. Washington
6. I love skeet shooting
7. My favorite dessert is New York style cheesecake with pineapple topping
8. My great, great, great +++ grandfather, Franz Gruber wrote the music to Silent Night
9. I have stupid looking thumbs so you will never see them in a food shot
10. I have mild dyslexia, which I didn’t know until I tried writing code for web design. That was a disaster!
11. Putting your hands in front of my face is a good way to get yourself hurt. Just sayin.
12. I am a licensed Cosmetologist
13. When I was 17 I stole my uncle’s car and drove to Florida
14. I would love to take figure skating lessons
15. I have a dream to someday publish a children’s book
16. I love junior fiction books
17. I lose my voice every Spring and Fall, like clockwork
18. My favorite piece of jewelry (beside my wedding & engagement ring) is a pair of sterling silver earrings with baltic amber that my aunt brought me from a trip to visit our family in Poland
19. I am a hockey mom and a big Bruins fan. Don’t Poke the Bear!
20. I used to hustle pool in high school
21. I drink my coffee really strong and really dark with just a splash of skim milk
22. I’ve been on a diet ever since I can remember
23. I was once confused for Monica Lewinsky
24. I HATE kale, no matter how trendy and healthy
25. Disney World is my favorite place on earth